I am licensed in Connecticut and New York, offering telehealth visits in both states and in-person visits in New Haven, CT.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. Treatments combine acceptance oriented strategies such as self-compassion with change oriented strategies such as cognitive and dialectical behavior therapies and occur in a safe space where both joys and sorrows are welcomed. Hypnotherapy, psychodynamic, and systems approaches can be used to understand the origins of ones way of being in the world and to shift into a healthier, integrated sense of self.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Workaholism & Perfectionism
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- "Is this a spiritual experience or a mental health issue?" This is an area I am happy to explore.
- Religious Trauma Syndrome
- Life Transitions
- Relationship "Tune Up"
- Animal Assisted Therapy with Teddy &/or Tulip (upon request~since not everyone is a dog lover, they only come to the office when called)