$150 per 50-minute session
I accept Yale Health Magellan
If you have a different insurance company, you may still be eligible for partial reimbursement. In this case, payment is expected at the time of your of service and can be made by cash, check, or credit card. I will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company.
To find out about Out-of-Network Benefits
Before scheduling your therapy appointment, call the Customer Service number on your insurance card and ask these questions:
- Am I eligible for out-of-network benefits for mental/behavioral health services?
- What is my deductible for out-of-network mental/behavioral health services?
- After the deductible is met, what percentage of session cost is covered? What is the maximum payment per session?
- Do I need an authorization before beginning services? If so, what is the procedure?
- Will I need re-authorization after a certain number of sessions?
Is there a limit to the number of sessions my insurance will pay for in a calendar year?
- If your insurance company requires any authorization forms or other paperwork, please bring them to your first session. Obtaining retroactive reimbursement for sessions that have not been pre-authorized can be difficult or even impossible.
If you need assistance with out of network benefits, please consider signing up with BETTER, a service that submits the receipts to your health insurance company on your behalf (see the links below).
Once you sign up with their app, you simply ask them via email if you have any questions about your out-of-network mental health benefits. You can then use the app to upload the receipt I provide you to simplify the reimbursement process from your insurance company. Again, do this before your first session since obtaining retroactive reimbursement for sessions that have not been pre-authorized can be difficult or even impossible.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.